Monday, July 13, 2009

Belgian Holiday Noir-o-Rama!

Dearest Readers,

Once again, my little angel of a sister, June, has brought an awesome short movie to my attention, and once again it shall be shared with you. June is quite the movie finder, and in fact it's getting a little embarassing that she consistently outdoes me in this regard.

I keep getting to that one YouTube video with the monkey peeing in its own mouth, I start watching it over and over (because, hey, it's monkey peeing in its own mouth!) and next thing you know it's 1am and there' no time left to go looking for more cinema-esque fare. Sigh...

I'll do better, I promise...

Today's awesome selection comes from the country of Belgium, from the year 1996, and from the hilarious mind of director Vincent Bal. It is a painstakingly detailed homage to the film noir crime movies of the 40s, and is WAY funnier than most peeing monkeys. Seriously. Please sit back, click the little PLAY triangle, and enjoy...

THE BLOODY OLIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment