Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Sunshiney Post Til HALLOWEEN!

Dear Internetateers,

So, in a scant few days we begin the 12 Nights of Halloween Blogatorium countdown, with daily posts about HORROR STUFF and nothing but HORROR STUFF until the 31st, when the fabric between This World and the Other World is weakest and mummies and werewolves take over, etc. Thus, we have to get the last little bit of sunshine and bluebirds out of our system, so that we can go for pure undead gusto.

To that end, we present two covers by the band Pomplamoose, who are an extremely happy and fun musical duo out of California. Thrill as they do bedroom covers of Beyonce and Earth, Wind and Fire! I DARE you to not smile during these. (Also, since they have a bazillion hits on YouTube, prolly you already know about them and I'm showing my lack of web-cred but that's okay because my mom thinks I'm cool at least...).

Anyhoo... Here's Pomplamoose!



No comments:

Post a Comment