Tuesday, September 15, 2009

T-Minus 11 Days and Counting!

Hey virtual world travelers! Wassup? Really? That's awesome...

What have I been up to? Well, mostly I've been toiling away with my other Lionbelly posse members, working to put the finishing touches on EDENWOOD, before the big premiere on the 26th. This entails lots of spit and polish. Our new favorite hero-collaborator-designer GENIUS is Ryan Molloy, who is kicking so much booty on the final motion graphics for this thing that we caint hardly bleeve it! Seriously. Go check out his stuff here and here, and you'll see what I mean.

Dudes! I seriously don't have time chat too much more on this, but rest assured that our first feature is turning out WAY better than we ever imagined, and we can't wait to unleash it upon the world on the 26th. A more fun evening would be really hard to put together, if I do say so myself-- especially for the price, which is ZILCH.

There will be a "real" post soonishly, I promise...

Later!

1 comment: